We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Customer Services Administrator to join our team on a permanent and full-time basis. Working closely within our operations department, your key responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and efficient administrative support. Due to the growth of our customer base this is a busy, fast paced role that requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Blu Sky Solutions is a successful B2B telecommunications company and require people who have an excellent customer service manor.
- Delivering a first-class level of customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Offer help, support and guidance to customers and provide satisfactory solutions.
- Identify customer’s requirements and presenting them with a solution.
- Work with customers to ensure all their services are running effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with customers whilst maintaining professional conversations.
- Liaise with suppliers, networks, management and internal account managers
- Answer incoming customer inquiries.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- Other duties as requested.
- Responsible for the customer onboarding process.
- Someone who is highly organised and accurate and works well under pressure.
- Experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial but by no means necessary as full training will be provided.
- Must be a good communicator and have good computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Active listening skills.
- IT literate and the ability to use Excel, Email, Website, Portal.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Salary plus an ongoing KPI structure and incentives.
- On the job training and development.