Manage your fleet of mobile devices with confidence
BluSky offer marketing leading MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution Microsoft Intune. This cloud-based service focuses on MDM and MAM (Mobile Application Management, enabling you to control how your business devices are used. You can configure specific policies to control applications, for example, prevent emails from being sent to people outside your business. Microsoft Intune also allows people in your business to use their own personal device for their own use as well as for work (BYOD), isolating business data from personal data.
With Intune, you can:
Set rules and configure settings on personal and business-owned devices to access data and networks.
Deploy and authenticate apps on devices.
Protect your business information by controlling the way users’ access and share information.
Be sure devices and apps are compliant with your specific business security requirements.
When devices are enrolled and managed in Intune, your IT administrators can:
- See the devices enrolled and get an inventory of devices accessing business resources.
- Configure devices so they meet your security and health standards.
- Push certificates to devices so users can easily access your WiFi network or use a VPN to connect to your network.
- See reports on users and devices that are compliant, and not compliant.
- Remove business data if a device is lost, stolen, or not used anymore.
MAM in Intune is designed to protect your business data at the application level, including custom apps and store apps. App management can be used on business-owned devices, and personal devices.
When apps are managed in Intune, your IT administrators can:
- Add and assign mobile apps to user groups and devices, including users in specific groups and devices in specific groups, and more.
- Configure apps to start or run with specific settings enabled and update existing apps already on the device.
- See reports on which apps are used and track their usage.
- Do a selective wipe by removing only business data from apps.